The new iPhone 15
Tabitha45's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 31st, 2016 3:15 PM

Disabled iPhone 4s

How can fix my disabled iPhone 4s AT&T its disabled forgot the passcode please help it's not eligable to be fixed thru iTunes recovery mode I tried

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

8 years ago

@Tabitha45 wrote:
How can fix my disabled iPhone 4s AT&T its disabled forgot the passcode please help it's not eligable to be fixed thru iTunes recovery mode I tried

According to Apple, you would need to use iTunes recovery, or use DFU mode (Device Firmware Upgrade mode).  Of course, if you attempt to use either of those, you will then hit the device activation lock so you will need to know the AppleID password for teh AppleID the device is registered to in order to get past that step...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

If you forgot the screen lock passcode, but know the Apple ID used, you can erase the phone with iCloud and find my iPhone.  All you need is a computer or another device. 

https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2701?locale=en_US

If you don't know the Apple ID, you will not be able to activate the phone. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

so if im having a problem with my iphone 4s regarding me not being able t enter my full passcode it wont let me enter the first number of my passcode. what do i do

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Apple4s wrote:

so if im having a problem with my iphone 4s regarding me not being able t enter my full passcode it wont let me enter the first number of my passcode. what do i do

Please keep your question in one thread. Thanks...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.