Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Credit score knowledge for iPhone x help please

Contributor

Credit score knowledge for iPhone x help please

What is the minimum credit score needed to get an iPhone x with no down payment for brand new at&t customer?

Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: Credit score knowledge for iPhone x help please

you would need to go into a store or click the at&t logo at the top left of this page and start new service it will tell you if a deposit is required

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED WITH EACH POST

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers on our own time and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Master

In other words, they aren’t going to tell you beforehand.  The only way to know is by trying to actually buy a phone and then seeing what the resulting credit check shows.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

That doesnt help. That hurts my credit score. I need to know credit score
range for no money down before I apply so I dont have any hard inquiries on
my credit which would lower my score.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

There will be a hard credit check just to start service whether you buy a phone or not. Sorry, but no one here can answer your question.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support