Helpful Links

Changing iphone for a few days....

Mentor

Changing iphone for a few days....

Hi..I was wondering....I need to take my iphone sent in (the touch screen is loosing sensitivity) and a friend was going to lend me their old 3G...I have a 3GS right now....I have the unlimited data plan and do not want to loose it.... will switching from the 3GS to the 3G effect that? It will only be until I get my replacement phone..any help you can give me will be appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Professor

Re: Changing iphone for a few days....

You're going to put your sim into the 3G, nothing is going to change at all.

I've used my iP4 sim in a klunker GSM phone several times when I didn't want to bring the iPhone to an environmentally hazerdous location.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Scholar

How do you use the sim from the iphone 4 in another phone? Isn't it to small? I only ask b/c I have the same issue sometimes I don't want to take my ip4 to certain places, ie: pool so on.

Message 3 of 5

You can get an adapter to put a micro-SIM into a standard SIM slot.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Scholar

Thanks good information to know! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support