The new iPhone 15
jblank37's profile

Mentor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 4:38 PM

Changing color of keypad background in io7?

Sorry if the topic sounds confusing. I have the iphone5 and have installed ios7 OS on it. I have the lock and home screen set to what I want. Is there a way to have the contact screen and the phone keypad screen to be a different color besides white. I have just finished watching the video of the ios7 on the Apple site and it shows that it can be a different color. I have not found a way to do this. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Friends, John

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

390 Messages

11 years ago

You can invert colours of the phone in General>Accessability
It makes the apps look abit odd however 🙂

Associated Member

• 

152 Messages

11 years ago

I too would like to know if you're able to change it and how...

I have an iPad (ugh) and I'm really not diggin' the color scheme.

I'm pretty sure they just tried to make it look more "furturistic", but it just looks plain to me. ;__;

[FirstWorldProblemsLol]

Scholar

• 

216 Messages

11 years ago

@jblank37 wrote:

Sorry if the topic sounds confusing. I have the iphone5 and have installed ios7 OS on it. I have the lock and home screen set to what I want. Is there a way to have the contact screen and the phone keypad screen to be a different color besides white. I have just finished watching the video of the ios7 on the Apple site and it shows that it can be a different color. I have not found a way to do this. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Friends, John

I think a lot of this has to do with the app you are using.  iOS native apps have the new keyboard, apps you purchase are hit and miss.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.