The new iPhone 15
Kamtower's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 29th, 2017 6:09 AM

Can i exchange my phone for a new color

I've had my iPhone 7 since September but i have it in black, can i trade it for a rose gold with the same storage capacity?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi there @Kamtower,

Welcome to the Community Forums.  I can understand not liking the color of your phone and I miss the days when phones came in more colors.  I would be happy to help you with this.

The only time a phone can be exchanged is during the Buyer’s Remorse Period which is typically 14 days from the date of purchase (some states it is 30).  You can read more about our return policy here.

One option is to get a rose gold case for it.  It doesn’t change the color of the phone but it is a cheaper way to change the color than buying a new phone.  You can check out our selection online.

I hope this information helps, and please have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica, AT&T Community    

• 

1 Message

in wisconsin is it 14 days or 30 days?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

@dgfbf Read the back of your receipt.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.