Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

Contributor

Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

I am eligible for an upgrade to my iPhone 6.  Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

Message 1 of 45
Mentor

Re: Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

Crooks crooks they are... they sell you on the bogo then charge you anyway... watch yourself

Message 41 of 45
Contributor

Re: Can I get the iPhone 8 Plus with the BOGO offer for the upgrade of my iPhone 6?

This is the worst deal ever.  You have to get an additional line, which you probably don't need.  Also, I did this in January and they still have not applied my BOGO.  I have spent 6.5 hours on the phone with ATT and they still have not refunded my money.  ATT is the worst company ever...yes I am very bitter.   I am writing to the BBB and to ATT corporate and they still have not honored  the deal.  

Very angry with ATT...

Message 42 of 45
Contributor

Exactly...this happened to me as well....and they get you for another line...

Message 43 of 45
Contributor

I am canceling all my lines and taking my business elsewhere...I signed up for the BOGO in January and they have not applied the credit since then and will not help me when I call.  I have spent 6.5 hours being transferred to and lied to over the last 6 months.   Latest was today and they said that they would call me back in 24 hours.  This the 4th time they have said that they would call me back...they have to call....They just don't care and hope you will just give up.  Writing letters top Better Business, corporate president, etc, etc.  Crazy how they have lied and cheated.  I have been a customer for over 20 years...Yes, I am angry at them...

Message 44 of 45
ACE - Sage

@CCangelosi wrote:

This is the worst deal ever.  You have to get an additional line, which you probably don't need.  Also, I did this in January and they still have not applied my BOGO.  I have spent 6.5 hours on the phone with ATT and they still have not refunded my money.  ATT is the worst company ever...yes I am very bitter.   I am writing to the BBB and to ATT corporate and they still have not honored  the deal.  

Very angry with ATT...

The buy one get one deals are not to save you money. They are to add new business to the carrier, and tie you to the carrier for 24 to 30 months to get all the credits. It is a loss leader.    

If you did not meet requirements, you don’t get the credits.   Here is the January BOGO, so you might see where you failed to comply 

https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/help/landingpage/offers/Wireless-BOGO-Offer-Jan-April-2019...

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 45 of 45
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support