Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

Contributor

Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

I just ordered the iPhone 4 from AT&T with a two year contract...I really didn't want a contract but to get iPhone you had to choose the plans...I was wondering if there was a way to change plan or go prepaid after first month bill???
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

macmoney wrote:
I just ordered the iPhone 4 from AT&T with a two year contract...I really didn't want a contract but to get iPhone you had to choose the plans...I was wondering if there was a way to change plan or go prepaid after first month bill???

You can change to any post-paid plan at any time but to change to pre-paid, you would have to pay the ETF. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support