Helpful Links

Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

Highlighted
Contributor

Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

I just ordered the iPhone 4 from AT&T with a two year contract...I really didn't want a contract but to get iPhone you had to choose the plans...I was wondering if there was a way to change plan or go prepaid after first month bill???
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
ACE - Expert

Re: Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

macmoney wrote:
I just ordered the iPhone 4 from AT&T with a two year contract...I really didn't want a contract but to get iPhone you had to choose the plans...I was wondering if there was a way to change plan or go prepaid after first month bill???

You can change to any post-paid plan at any time but to change to pre-paid, you would have to pay the ETF. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2

All Replies
ACE - Expert

Re: Can I buy a iPhone 4 with a 2 year contract but change to prepaid after 1st bill??

macmoney wrote:

You can change to any post-paid plan at any time but to change to pre-paid, you would have to pay the ETF. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support