The new iPhone 15
hjim's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, December 16th, 2011 2:36 PM

Calendar Sync Error

I've just noticed that when I sync my iPhone (3G) with Outlook ... The dates of appointments on the phone show up as being an hour later than on Outlook. There must be a simple explanation and fix for this. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

12 years ago

@hjim wrote:

I've just noticed that when I sync my iPhone (3G) with Outlook ... The dates of appointments on the phone show up as being an hour later than on Outlook. There must be a simple explanation and fix for this. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Usually this means Outlook/the computer its running on are set in the wrong time zone, or your phone is.

This is one of many guides on the web that walks you though checking all the settings

http://www.hightechdad.com/2008/08/27/fix-it-outlook-calendar-and-iphone-calendar-events-hours-not-synched-correctly/

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

12 years ago

i think i read some where if you have your Iphone time set to automatic this causes a problem like you are having. try putting the time zone set to your city,and turn off set automatically  off.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. It didn't work ... even after I manually changed some times in the ophoe calendar to create a conflict that would need to be resolved. Oh well.

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

12 years ago

it was worth a try i hope you get fixed.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks ... that did it!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.