The new iPhone 15
debblee's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 27th, 2014 1:43 PM

Blocking a Caller

When I block a caller on my iphone it also blocks that caller on the other iphone on my family plan.  How can I fix that?

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

@debblee wrote:

When I block a caller on my iphone it also blocks that caller on the other iphone on my family plan.  How can I fix that?

Use a different AppleID for each iPhone and its corresponding iCloud account. I believe that that information is synced via the iCloud settings, so using a different iCloud account on each phone should resolve the issue you are seeing.

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

10 years ago

@GeekBoy wrote:

@debblee wrote:

Use a different AppleID for each iPhone and its corresponding iCloud account. I believe that that information is synced via the iCloud settings, so using a different iCloud account on each phone should resolve the issue you are seeing.

In my family, we each have our own AppleID's for iCloud purposes but we all share a different AppleID that we use for apps and music.  It is clean....

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

I suspected you could do that, but hadn't messed with it myself, good to know youngjm

-Alex

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.