Blocking a Caller

Contributor

Blocking a Caller

When I block a caller on my iphone it also blocks that caller on the other iphone on my family plan.  How can I fix that?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Blocking a Caller

debblee wrote:

When I block a caller on my iphone it also blocks that caller on the other iphone on my family plan.  How can I fix that?

Use a different AppleID for each iPhone and its corresponding iCloud account. I believe that that information is synced via the iCloud settings, so using a different iCloud account on each phone should resolve the issue you are seeing.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Master

GeekBoy wrote:

debblee wrote:

Use a different AppleID for each iPhone and its corresponding iCloud account. I believe that that information is synced via the iCloud settings, so using a different iCloud account on each phone should resolve the issue you are seeing.

In my family, we each have our own AppleID's for iCloud purposes but we all share a different AppleID that we use for apps and music.  It is clean....

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 4
Employee

I suspected you could do that, but hadn't messed with it myself, good to know youngjm

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support