Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 27, 2014
6:43:09 AM
View profile
Blocking a Caller

When I block a caller on my iphone it also blocks that caller on the other iphone on my family plan.  How can I fix that?

When I block a caller on my iphone it also blocks that caller on the other iphone on my family plan.  How can I fix that?

Blocking a Caller

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2014 7:59:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

debblee wrote:

Use a different AppleID for each iPhone and its corresponding iCloud account. I believe that that information is synced via the iCloud settings, so using a different iCloud account on each phone should resolve the issue you are seeing.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.

debblee wrote:

Use a different AppleID for each iPhone and its corresponding iCloud account. I believe that that information is synced via the iCloud settings, so using a different iCloud account on each phone should resolve the issue you are seeing.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Blocking a Caller

2 of 4 (394 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 12:59:14 PM
(0)
Master

GeekBoy wrote:

debblee wrote:

In my family, we each have our own AppleID's for iCloud purposes but we all share a different AppleID that we use for apps and music.  It is clean....

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

GeekBoy wrote:

debblee wrote:

In my family, we each have our own AppleID's for iCloud purposes but we all share a different AppleID that we use for apps and music.  It is clean....

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

3 of 4 (358 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2014 2:31:12 PM
(0)
Employee

I suspected you could do that, but hadn't messed with it myself, good to know youngjm

-Alex

I suspected you could do that, but hadn't messed with it myself, good to know youngjm

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (279 Views)