For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Williamt100's profile

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

Friday, January 13th, 2017 9:09 AM

Blocking SPAM calls?

Hello all!

I know how to block a caller at my iPhone (if a number has been provided), but I was wondering if there is a way to do this at my ATT account level?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Williamt100 If you have postpaid service, check out Call Protect: https://www.att.com/offers/call-protect.html

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for the information, sandblaster.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Save the number as a contact on your iphone, then edit and select Block this Caller.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

If you get constant spam calls from different numbers, I use a app call Hiya Caller ID and Block. This app would screen the incoming number with their SPAM list and block it for you on your phone. You can also look up unknown numbers and you can read what others have reported.

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

7 years ago

Is there anything like NoMoRoBo that works with mobile devices?  I had used this with my landline years ago.  It requires a dual-ring capability with your phone.

Is the app you suggest available via the Apple Store -- if not I assume it is available through there website?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

Nomorobo is available for smartphones but there is a fee.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

Williamt100 wrote:

Is the app you suggest available via the Apple Store -- if not I assume it is available through there website?

@Williamt100 Yes, in fact I just downloaded and activated it myself. Took about 5 minutes total.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.