Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Blocked IMEI

Highlighted
Contributor

Blocked IMEI

I bought my iphone ¨s, it was working perfectly, until on 12/24/2018 it stopped working the signal from the operator, I live in Brazil, I got in touch with my operator, and I was informed that the imei was blocked by AT & T MOBILITY. The cell phone was with me for 40  days, and now they block my cell phone for no reanson.  Please, i need the phone to work. The message is "informed IMEI is barred by loss or theft. "Blocked by loss or theft, where it was conducted by the United States - AT & T Mobility". How to proceed? I need you guys to unlock my phone.
Waiting for answers.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Blocked IMEI

Where did you buy the phone?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

Where did you get that phone? You may have been scammed. The original owner apparently reported the phone lost or stolen and the phone has been blacklisted. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. Only whoever put the phone on the blacklist can remove it from the blacklist.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

I bought ate ebay. Last month. Nothing is possible to do?

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Sage

Att can’t help you.  Contact the seller for refund.  If they do not refund, contact eBay help for refund.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

Ebay.

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Sage

@nandozulu

Get your money back, you got ripped off.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support