The new iPhone 15
Sunshine74's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, January 4th, 2019 7:24 PM

BOGO iPhone 8 free phone - back of phone cracked

We bought one and got one free iPhone 8. It has been less than 6 months and my daughter broke the back screen of her iPhone 8. It is shattered but still works. Hers is the free phone. Apple won't cover it because it was an accident. I have insurance and I know it will be covered (with a deductible), but does it matter for the free portion of it? Will they still continue to pay monthly even if it's a replaced phone? I assume the insurance will send an equivalent iPhone 8.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Associated Member

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Hi @Sunshine74 , yes not worries at all about it, since the free phone has insurance on it, you can make the insurance claim and get it repaired or a new iPhone 8 trough Asurion and you will still receive the monthly credits in your bill for the free phone. I wish this information help you. Greetings.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Sunshine74 It does not matter what you do with the "free" phone. As long as the installment plan is in place, the free phone credits will continue.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My Replacement Phone come with a deffective Charger Box. How can I get a new one.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.