Explore & discover

Helpful Links

BOGO iPhone 8 free phone - back of phone cracked

Highlighted

BOGO iPhone 8 free phone - back of phone cracked

We bought one and got one free iPhone 8. It has been less than 6 months and my daughter broke the back screen of her iPhone 8. It is shattered but still works. Hers is the free phone. Apple won't cover it because it was an accident. I have insurance and I know it will be covered (with a deductible), but does it matter for the free portion of it? Will they still continue to pay monthly even if it's a replaced phone? I assume the insurance will send an equivalent iPhone 8.

Message 1 of 4
Associated Member
Solution
Accepted by Associated Member (Associated Member)
Accepted by EFiresword
‎01-05-2019 9:04 AM

Re: BOGO iPhone 8 free phone - back of phone cracked

Hi @Sunshine74 , yes not worries at all about it, since the free phone has insurance on it, you can make the insurance claim and get it repaired or a new iPhone 8 trough Asurion and you will still receive the monthly credits in your bill for the free phone. I wish this information help you. Greetings.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

@Sunshine74 It does not matter what you do with the "free" phone. As long as the installment plan is in place, the free phone credits will continue.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4

Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support