The new iPhone 15
mb100591's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 25th, 2018 4:05 PM

At&t iPHONE 7 unlocked Blacklist Removal

Hi,

I got my At&t iPhone 7 unlocked 18 months ago from a local seller for $650. It's currently system iOs 11.4. I used it for the last 18 months on H20 carrier but recently a month ago when I changed my carrier from H20 to T-mobile, my service was stopped by them and the phone was reported lost or stolen. I contacted the seller and went up to them several times but they are just running away from the problem and they keep saying that It will take time and also they are refusing to return the phone. Please, I need your help as I spent $650 on the phone. Will it ever be cleared from the blacklist?  What do I do??

Regards, 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

will not work, unfortunately this is happening a lot  buying from individuals or off of craigslist. its basically a 600 dollar brick at this point, you need to get your money back from the seller, technically he sold you a stolen phone, i might even go as far to say he stole it and sold it to you , he took your money and is buying time by telling you it takes time. get the police involved ,maybe they will go to the house and put a bit of a scare into him to return your money

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

the only person that can get it off the blacklist is the person that reported it lost or stolen, your going to have to deal with the person you bought it from and it has nothing to do with at&t

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I spoke with them several times, they are not giving me a convincing reply. I am really stuck here. Will the phone never work on any of the carriers in the United States?? Will it work outside the United States??

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Is it Possible to unblock my iphone 7 through a verified unblacklisting service?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

they are all scams and just take your money,

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@mb100591

No such thing as an un blacklisting service.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Help me

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

Read the correct reply

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It was probably originally a T-Mobile blacklist phone then they paid to have the blacklist removed. The problem with that is once you try to activate again under T-Mobile it will become blacklisted again. 

My bet is they asked you what service you have at the time of sale and when you said AT&T they thought they were all good to sell to you without any problems and without you ever knowing it’ll be used with T-Mobile again.

You can pay for blacklist removal for T-Mobile phones but once you put a T-Mobile sim it’ll get blacklisted again. The blacklist removal is only so you can use with another carrier. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.