For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
State99's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Monday, September 30th, 2019 7:21 PM

Anyone else with iPhone 11 ProMax drop calls?

Anyone else with 11 ProMax have issues with calls dropping?  

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My wife and I are also having this problem. We both have the iPhone 11 Pro Max with AT&T. My wife claims that it only happens when she talks to me, and I have had it happen when talking to my sister on her US Cellular iPhone 8. 

It seems to drop out in locations where my signal would dip before on my iPhone XS Max, but the call wouldn't drop or "fail" on my old iPhone. On my iPhone 11 Pro Max, the call will go silent for a few seconds before a "Call Failed" message shows with the option to call back. I'm able to call back immediately to continue the conversation, but it's annoying.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am also having this problem. My calls drop constantly and I never had this issue until I got the phone.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

It’s definitely the phone.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

All day today.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

I have now done the 3rd software update, and I have not dropped a call all
day.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Mine was doing exactly the same thing.
I did the update 13.1.2 and have not dropped any calls today.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am having the same issue with a iPhone 11 pro. Calls drop and when using GPS map freezes and moves to new location once phone gets service again. 

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

yes! Ever since day 1 with my iPhone 11 Pro my calls have been dropping like crazy while driving. The same 1.5hrs (each way) commute I did daily with the iPhone XS and had NO call drops! It's either the phone or iOS 13. I'm going to return the phone and go back to my iPhone XS.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Have you done the iOS updates? There have been 3. After the 3rd my calls stopped dropping.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I’m going to try the last update but I’m hearing there are no carrier files in the updates. How is that possible if the phones are not dropping calls anymore?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.