Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 17, 2012
11:01:37 AM
View profile
Anyone else already been charged for AppleCare+

So that charge went through with a quickness.  I sure hope my "coverage" doesn't start until I activate the phone, and not from the time the order was placed.  I ordered through the AppleStore app on my phone.

So that charge went through with a quickness.  I sure hope my "coverage" doesn't start until I activate the phone, and not from the time the order was placed.  I ordered through the AppleStore app on my phone.

Accepted Solution

Anyone else already been charged for AppleCare+

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 17, 2012 4:24:25 PM
(0)
Master
Even though you were charged for AC+ at the time of your order, the actual coverage itself doesn't begin until you activate your new iPhone.
Even though you were charged for AC+ at the time of your order, the actual coverage itself doesn't begin until you activate your new iPhone.

Re: Anyone else already been charged for AppleCare+

2 of 4 (3,049 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2012 12:09:42 PM
(0)
Scholar

So I'll get a full refund of the $99 if by chance I need to cancel the IP5 before it ships?

So I'll get a full refund of the $99 if by chance I need to cancel the IP5 before it ships?

3 of 4 (2,886 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2012 1:29:23 PM
(0)
Master

jtrue28 wrote:

Yes, you would get a full refund, however, you will need to call Apple to cancel AC+. They process AC+ almost immediately which is why the option to cancel it online disappears. Apple will cancel it for you though if you call. It could take 5 to 7 days till you see the credit back to the card that you used.

jtrue28 wrote:

Yes, you would get a full refund, however, you will need to call Apple to cancel AC+. They process AC+ almost immediately which is why the option to cancel it online disappears. Apple will cancel it for you though if you call. It could take 5 to 7 days till you see the credit back to the card that you used.

4 of 4 (2,854 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments