The new iPhone 15
mrokern's profile

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Saturday, September 15th, 2012 3:34 AM

Anybody else with Premier IRU still showing pending and no charge?

Premier IRU customer, ordered two iPhone 5's before the supposed deadline for getting them at launch.

Still showing "pending" with no charge when I click the status link in the emails.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

12 years ago

This is common during phone releases. An order number from Premier can show up on both the regular AT&T and Premier systems, and say different things. Also, usually it will sit in pending or processing for a long time until it suddenly changes to shipping. Having gone through this twice before with my last 2 upgrades, I recommend just sitting back and not worrying about what it says right now (unless it says something bad like cancelled). It's not going to matter until the middle of next week when they start shipping out.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

12 years ago

What time did u order?

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

8am CST, supposedly well before the deadline. 

My confirmation emails show the "as soon as September 21st".

Starting to think the Premier thing may not be all it's cracked up to be...

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

12 years ago

I ordered at 9 am eastern. My email says 14-21 days. Ordered at AT&T store at mall

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

Are you on a Premier account?

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

12 years ago

I'm on a business account. I'm
Not sure if its premier though. How do you tell?

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

In my case, the emails come from a different address and reference the Premier online store.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

12 years ago

When I log in online it says business direct premier but my conformation email doesnt reference that at all

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

Yeah, I'm not convinced the systems are well connected. In my case, the phones were ordered via the regular upgrade path in our online account, but apparently were Premier because my wife has an IRU discount through work.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

12 years ago

Well, it's now showing "Preorder Processing"...let's hope this is a good thing...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.