Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 14, 2012
8:34:08 PM
View profile
Anybody else with Premier IRU still showing pending and no charge?

Premier IRU customer, ordered two iPhone 5's before the supposed deadline for getting them at launch.

Still showing "pending" with no charge when I click the status link in the emails.

Premier IRU customer, ordered two iPhone 5's before the supposed deadline for getting them at launch.

Still showing "pending" with no charge when I click the status link in the emails.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 15, 2012 1:26:58 AM
(0)
Professor
This is common during phone releases. An order number from Premier can show up on both the regular AT&T and Premier systems, and say different things. Also, usually it will sit in pending or processing for a long time until it suddenly changes to shipping. Having gone through this twice before with my last 2 upgrades, I recommend just sitting back and not worrying about what it says right now (unless it says something bad like cancelled). It's not going to matter until the middle of next week when they start shipping out.
Accepted Solution

Anybody else with Premier IRU still showing pending and no charge?

16 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(16)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 8:51:51 PM
(0)
Teacher
What time did u order?
What time did u order?

Re: Anybody else with Premier IRU still showing pending and no charge?

2 of 17 (3,160 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:04:16 PM
(0)
Teacher

8am CST, supposedly well before the deadline. 

My confirmation emails show the "as soon as September 21st".

Starting to think the Premier thing may not be all it's cracked up to be...

8am CST, supposedly well before the deadline. 

My confirmation emails show the "as soon as September 21st".

Starting to think the Premier thing may not be all it's cracked up to be...

3 of 17 (3,153 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:07:15 PM
(0)
Teacher
I ordered at 9 am eastern. My email says 14-21 days. Ordered at AT&T store at mall
I ordered at 9 am eastern. My email says 14-21 days. Ordered at AT&T store at mall

4 of 17 (3,150 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:14:42 PM
(0)
Teacher

Are you on a Premier account?

Are you on a Premier account?

5 of 17 (3,141 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:16:26 PM
(0)
Teacher
I'm on a business account. I'm
Not sure if its premier though. How do you tell?
I'm on a business account. I'm
Not sure if its premier though. How do you tell?

6 of 17 (3,137 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:19:32 PM
(0)
Teacher

In my case, the emails come from a different address and reference the Premier online store.

In my case, the emails come from a different address and reference the Premier online store.

7 of 17 (3,134 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:21:46 PM
(0)
Teacher
When I log in online it says business direct premier but my conformation email doesnt reference that at all
When I log in online it says business direct premier but my conformation email doesnt reference that at all

8 of 17 (3,130 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 9:27:35 PM
(0)
Teacher

Yeah, I'm not convinced the systems are well connected. In my case, the phones were ordered via the regular upgrade path in our online account, but apparently were Premier because my wife has an IRU discount through work.

Yeah, I'm not convinced the systems are well connected. In my case, the phones were ordered via the regular upgrade path in our online account, but apparently were Premier because my wife has an IRU discount through work.

9 of 17 (3,108 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2012 10:49:36 PM
(0)
Teacher

Well, it's now showing "Preorder Processing"...let's hope this is a good thing...

Well, it's now showing "Preorder Processing"...let's hope this is a good thing...

10 of 17 (3,064 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 15, 2012 1:26:58 AM
(0)
Professor
This is common during phone releases. An order number from Premier can show up on both the regular AT&T and Premier systems, and say different things. Also, usually it will sit in pending or processing for a long time until it suddenly changes to shipping. Having gone through this twice before with my last 2 upgrades, I recommend just sitting back and not worrying about what it says right now (unless it says something bad like cancelled). It's not going to matter until the middle of next week when they start shipping out.

11 of 17 (3,015 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2012 7:12:24 AM
(0)
Teacher

As of this morning I'm showing full charge for both phones charged to my card, so that's a good thing. :-)

As of this morning I'm showing full charge for both phones charged to my card, so that's a good thing. :-)

12 of 17 (2,967 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2012 7:50:47 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Good news! Thanks for updating us. :smileyhappy:

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Good news! Thanks for updating us. :smileyhappy:

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

13 of 17 (2,947 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2012 9:28:57 AM
(0)
Teacher

Hi, I see above there is mention of a cutoff time to receive the first shipment. Do you know what the cutoff time was?

I ordered at 7am EST on Friday and my email said

"Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.
Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012."

My current status is "Attention"

Can I expected delivery for the 21st, or are all orders in the 14-21 days delivery window?

Hi, I see above there is mention of a cutoff time to receive the first shipment. Do you know what the cutoff time was?

I ordered at 7am EST on Friday and my email said

"Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.
Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012."

My current status is "Attention"

Can I expected delivery for the 21st, or are all orders in the 14-21 days delivery window?

14 of 17 (2,916 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2012 12:18:23 PM
(0)
Contributor

Ordered at 7:15 a.m. 9/14 at AT&T Premier and the site had just become available around that time for ordering.,  I immediately received email:

"Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.  Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012.
  Reference Web Order Number: xxxxxxx   You can view the  status of your order in Premier at any time.
  Items may be shipped separately. Preorder items will be shipped as soon as they're available."

However, after reading info online that AT&T Premier delivery was now 14-21 days, I called Premier at 9:30 this morning est and gave my order number and they confirmed and my status at AT&T Premier still showed as pending  (they do answer even though it says M-F) and said I would receive in 14-21 days NOT 9/21 as assumed!

I checked again at 10:55 a.m. EST today and now I have the following:

Where pending was, it now says "preorder processing"/cancel button and I can no longer UPGRADE my phone under status.  It still has not charged my Credit Card anything.  But it does seem to have made some progress from an the Pending. Not sure it it had to do with call.  Also, note I ordered WHITE 64 GB AT&T Premier.  I assume that could hurt order as White are harder to get.

So even though Preorder Processing instead of Pending since no Credit Card update, I still have no idea when they will ship because it also says: We'll ship your preordered items when they become available.

Anyone getting similar updates? 

I wish I could find out if 9/21 or 14-21 days!

Ordered at 7:15 a.m. 9/14 at AT&T Premier and the site had just become available around that time for ordering.,  I immediately received email:

"Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.  Your iPhone has been reserved and should arrive as soon as Sept 21, 2012.
  Reference Web Order Number: xxxxxxx   You can view the  status of your order in Premier at any time.
  Items may be shipped separately. Preorder items will be shipped as soon as they're available."

However, after reading info online that AT&T Premier delivery was now 14-21 days, I called Premier at 9:30 this morning est and gave my order number and they confirmed and my status at AT&T Premier still showed as pending  (they do answer even though it says M-F) and said I would receive in 14-21 days NOT 9/21 as assumed!

I checked again at 10:55 a.m. EST today and now I have the following:

Where pending was, it now says "preorder processing"/cancel button and I can no longer UPGRADE my phone under status.  It still has not charged my Credit Card anything.  But it does seem to have made some progress from an the Pending. Not sure it it had to do with call.  Also, note I ordered WHITE 64 GB AT&T Premier.  I assume that could hurt order as White are harder to get.

So even though Preorder Processing instead of Pending since no Credit Card update, I still have no idea when they will ship because it also says: We'll ship your preordered items when they become available.

Anyone getting similar updates? 

I wish I could find out if 9/21 or 14-21 days!

15 of 17 (2,858 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2012 1:13:23 PM
(0)
Explorer

That entire morning is fuzzy because I was half asleep... I didn't set an alarm but said I would order if I woke up.

I woke up I believe around 3:30 central time  and Apple was sold out by then.  Premiere was MIA.  I finally got into the AT&T site and got the order set up.  This time is was 3:45 central time and premiere was back up so I started over there.

I got am email that my order will be recieved by 9/21 at 5:32 eastern time.  The order status tells me We'll ship your preordered items when they become available. All other items in your order will ship when they're available.  The status is preorder processing.  My Discover card had been preautorized though.  Not in a rush to get the iPhone 5 specifically but tired of being unable to make calls at my house on Sprint...lol  Maybe I should call to check to see fi my order of 3 phones is going to make it on the 21st.  According to what I have read I should have made the cut off but seems to not be good information about when that was...

That entire morning is fuzzy because I was half asleep... I didn't set an alarm but said I would order if I woke up.

I woke up I believe around 3:30 central time  and Apple was sold out by then.  Premiere was MIA.  I finally got into the AT&T site and got the order set up.  This time is was 3:45 central time and premiere was back up so I started over there.

I got am email that my order will be recieved by 9/21 at 5:32 eastern time.  The order status tells me We'll ship your preordered items when they become available. All other items in your order will ship when they're available.  The status is preorder processing.  My Discover card had been preautorized though.  Not in a rush to get the iPhone 5 specifically but tired of being unable to make calls at my house on Sprint...lol  Maybe I should call to check to see fi my order of 3 phones is going to make it on the 21st.  According to what I have read I should have made the cut off but seems to not be good information about when that was...

16 of 17 (2,513 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2012 7:59:14 PM
(0)
Teacher

Well, just went from backorder 1 to backorder 0 on both of my orders...fingers crossed!

Well, just went from backorder 1 to backorder 0 on both of my orders...fingers crossed!

17 of 17 (2,142 Views)