The new iPhone 15
anita0817's profile

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

Sunday, September 12th, 2010 12:02 PM

Alarm Clock on Iphone 3GS

I cannot find the clock/alarm clock on my phone either in settings or utilities. Does this phone not have a clock?

Thanks.

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

14 years ago

I know you found it, but wanted to remind you that if you go one screen past your first home screen it will pop up a search screen. There you could type "clock" and it would open that way too.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

14 years ago

By default on restored or new iOS 4, Apple has placed clock and a few other choice apps in a premarked folder "Utilities". You can drag the clock out to the main screen by holding the app to make it wiggle, then drag it out of the folder.

You can also place any apps in an unused pane by dragging it to the right and it'll make a new pane.

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

14 years ago

I was able to drag the clock onto the main screen, but I couldn't find the search option on the next screen, but that's ok for now. As you can tell I'm new to the Iphone and trying to figure things out. Their on line manual is not the best.  The next thing I will have to learn is how to "pair" my phone to the bluetooth in my car. Thanks for all your advice.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.