Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ATT Block my IMEI

Highlighted

ATT Block my IMEI

Hi, im Natalia R . Im from Argentina. In my travel to USA I buy a Apple Iphone 7 Plus in the Apple Store in Miami. My phone company in Argentina is Claro and they talk me that ATT block my imei phone in USA. How i can resolved this? My mail to contact me is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Thanks and goodbye!

Message 1 of 7
Master

Re: ATT Block my IMEI

To be clear, are you asking for AT&T to unlock your phone so you can use it in Argentina?  If so, go through the unlocking portal.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/unlockstep1

Message 2 of 7

Hello, if that is correct, but the problem is that when doing that operation, it tells me that my mobile phone is reported, which is not the case, I have the purchase invoice. I want to communicate so that they raise the report to me, thank you.

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Sage

Did you pay off the phone?  How much?  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7

was purchased in June 2017 and cost $ 749 in Miami , Aventura Mall 

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Sage

File an FCC complaint.  And hope they don’t shut down again.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 7

Exactly, was an error, but I need to know the reasons and lift the unlocking, for this I want to communicate with AT & T and I can not find any contact mail, since I can not telephone, I am from Argentina and I do not speak English, thanks.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support