• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

What's the exact brand & model of your Cell Phone ?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

AT&T SIM card able to go to home screen for doing phone setup.

Looks like AT&T did not unlocked it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi, help me unlock the iPhone. I try to make myself write The rejection of the unlock was rejected because: your device is currently active in another account Att

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Hi, I upgraded my iphone 7+ from target store and I just paid off my device last week. So i went to the website to request the unlock for traveling but when i typing the IMEI number, It showed that the phone didnt belong to ATT service. The thing is I use Att service and activate my phone with ATT sim card. Can you help me, My filght is going next week and thats the only phone i have now. Please help me. THanks.

IMG_5D733B3CDA2D-1.jpeg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have owned my 4s since 2013 and AT&T is refusing to unlock it, stating it is a company owned phone. I bought the phone from them and paid for it in full. How can they still own it? Spent countless hours on the phone but no resolution. Been with them since 1999. Terrible service!!!! I'll tell all my friends and co-workers about this so they know how poor the customer service at AT&T is. I am sending my complaint to the FTC, BBB and reaching out to the media to alert them of how I'm being scammed.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I want to unlock my iphone 7 plus but show the wrong message: The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an AT & T wireless phone or tablet. Please re-enter the correct 15-digit IMEI number for your AT & T wireless phone or tablet. You can obtain the IMEI number from the wireless phone by dialing * # 06 #

Explorer

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

When I was activated, the screen appeared with “There is a problem with your iphone.This iPhone cannot be activated for service.Please contact your carrier or AppleCare ”

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

how i know , contract with att was full paid, but i still cannot unlock my phone, can u please help me with that .. ?

iphone 6 

imei :  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 years ago

The phone is a prepaid phone and must be used on the AT&T network for 6 months before it can be unlocked. If you cannot use it on the AT&T network, it is not available for unlocking.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Once I receive the email stating at&t has unlocked my device do I need to do anything more?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.