For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Kendall_Sugar's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 12th, 2018 11:01 PM

AT&T BOGO 2-for-1 iPhone 8 deal

Hello, 

I am planning to switch to AT&T and saw this iPhone 8 deal. We have 4 members so does that mean we can get this in terms of like would I be able to Buy 1 Phone Get 1, and then Buy Another Phone Get Another Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, if you transfer the 4 lines and buy 4 iPhone 8’s all on Next plans, 2 of them will be free. Just realize you only get the base model free. If you buy anything bigger (+ model and/or more storage), you pay the difference. Also realize you will have monthly charges on all 4 phones but 2 of them will get a credit each month.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for your help!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Dont do it its a scam. i did it twice and now their saying they had no such promotion in 2017. ive been with them for 12 years now and all their promos are scams! ive never meet a company that scams its customers more than this one. i cant wait to leave. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Vero2020 wrote:

Dont do it its a scam. i did it twice and now their saying they had no such promotion in 2017. ive been with them for 12 years now and all their promos are scams! ive never meet a company that scams its customers more than this one. i cant wait to leave. 

Hmmm...  Most issues with the BOGO seem to revolve around people not reading a copy of the offer and NOT following all the steps. Do you have a copy of the offer and can you post it. I'm sure we can help you figure out the issue.

Maybe a more reasonable suggestion would be to actually READ the offer themselves and KEEP a copy for themselves.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

In 2017 almost every offer also had a TV requirement

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1232016

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.