Explore & discover

Helpful Links

2018 iPhone XS & XS Max - Ordering Thread

Scholar

2018 iPhone XS & XS Max - Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

iPhone XS & XS Max ordering starts on Friday, September 14th.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of issues, etc.

When will it be available?

Both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available to order on September 14 and will ship on September 21!

How much will it cost and how much storage will it have?

iPhone XS

The iPhone XS will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $999.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

iPhone XS Max:

The iPhone XS Max will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $1099.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

Cheers,

Neurobit

Message 1 of 347
Contributor

Re: 2018 iPhone X Ordering Thread

I ordered two iPhone Xs’s on 9/20 and both had their number transferred from t-mobile. One of those two couldn’t have the number transfer so we had to place a $200 down for a new number. That was on 9/24. On 9/26 we got the phone that had the new number via UPS. The other one however that was ordered on 9/20 is nowhere to be seen. It says on the app that it’s being processed but what does that even mean?

The employees can’t help, I’ve called twice now and went in to the retailer to ask with no solution. They said it might be some backup but how if the gold phone we ordered got delivered in two days. The one we’re missing is Space Grey, but regardless of the color, we were told the phone would be shipped between the 25th and the 27th. Can anybody  help me out? Or help me figure out what to do to solve this?

It’s ridiculous and the last thing I want to do is cancel the order and resubmit it potentially waiting another week. I’ve read problems from different people and I don’t want to wait months for my phone. Thanks guys.

Message 341 of 347

update: shipped and arriving on 10/01/2018 monday

Message 342 of 347
Scholar

That’s awesome Sarah! Congrats!!
Message 343 of 347
Contributor

Just oreded the iphone xs max on sept 28 with expected delivery Oct.5-oct12 why dates so far? Still Waiting On Tracking Number. Yesterday was saying process. I Want Yo Know When Ima receive my email? When my shipping day?? Is it this week ?

IPhone xs Max Gold 64gb Are You Out Of Stock??

Message 344 of 347
Contributor

I ordered my iPhone X max 20 days ago and it’s still on back order. I love when a company advertises, and gets consumers excited about, a product that they can’t deliver on. They didn’t even bother to tell me it was on back order until after I paid and waited about 15 days. Can’t wait to finally get it 👌🏼

Message 345 of 347
Teacher

I've never had any issues with shipping and have always received all iPhones on mentioned time and day.

Message 346 of 347
Contributor

How do I apply for AT&T 

Message 347 of 347
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support