Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 7:54 PM

Closed

2018 iPhone XS & XS Max - Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

iPhone XS & XS Max ordering starts on Friday, September 14th.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of issues, etc.

When will it be available?

Both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available to order on September 14 and will ship on September 21!

How much will it cost and how much storage will it have?

iPhone XS

The iPhone XS will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $999.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

iPhone XS Max:

The iPhone XS Max will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $1099.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

Cheers,

Neurobit

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

update: shipped and arriving on 10/01/2018 monday

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

That’s awesome Sarah! Congrats!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Just oreded the iphone xs max on sept 28 with expected delivery Oct.5-oct12 why dates so far? Still Waiting On Tracking Number. Yesterday was saying process. I Want Yo Know When Ima receive my email? When my shipping day?? Is it this week ?

IPhone xs Max Gold 64gb Are You Out Of Stock??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I ordered my iPhone X max 20 days ago and it’s still on back order. I love when a company advertises, and gets consumers excited about, a product that they can’t deliver on. They didn’t even bother to tell me it was on back order until after I paid and waited about 15 days. Can’t wait to finally get it 👌🏼

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

I've never had any issues with shipping and have always received all iPhones on mentioned time and day.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How do I apply for AT&T 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

These mobile phone are too expensive.

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

5 years ago

Yeah, but one of these will still be running the latest Apple iOS for at least 4 years, so it will be cheaper than the shiniest Android device in the long run. 
 You get what you pay for...

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

5 years ago

@Ryan123 Have you looked at the refurbished models from Apple?  

https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

Yeah, but one of these will still be running the latest Apple iOS for at least 4 years, so it will be cheaper than the shiniest Android device in the long run.

I don't understand that logic at all. Just because it gets software updates, how does that make it cheaper? Even if an Android phone doesn't update the software, that doesn't make it unusable, and the warranty for Apple and Android devices are the same - one year.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.