For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 7:54 PM

Closed

2018 iPhone XS & XS Max - Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

iPhone XS & XS Max ordering starts on Friday, September 14th.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of issues, etc.

When will it be available?

Both the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available to order on September 14 and will ship on September 21!

How much will it cost and how much storage will it have?

iPhone XS

The iPhone XS will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $999.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

iPhone XS Max:

The iPhone XS Max will come in three different storage options (listed below) and pricing starts at $1099.

• 64GB
  • 256GB
  • 512GB

Cheers,

Neurobit

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Which watch did you order Eddie?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

@HoustonTex

I placed two orders for XS Maxs at midnight of release. One order has been fine. The other order went from “processing” to “pending” on Sunday with a note saying I had to call customer service. I called on Monday morning and spent 90 minutes on the phone. They had to cancel my order and create a new one for some reason. I questioned getting my phone on release day and the rep said he was going to override it to the 21st. A new order was created. The only difference between the two orders is the good order says delivery by Sept 21st. The new order says delivery between Sept 14-Sept 21. Both orders say “Preparing for shipping” now. They moved to that status yesterday. I am hopeful but wouldn’t be surprised if the one that had to be reordered is delayed. 

Explorer

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered the SS 44mm space gray. My original order said sept 21st after att made me cancel that one and order another it now says nov 12-25th @Kscwv1

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

6 years ago

I have learned to order the less popular items. As I ordered a silver aluminum with the white band because I knew the ones I really want would be iffy. But I went right to amazon and ordered tons of nice bands to go with it. Guess what? Mines will be here Friday with my xs max 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I got the SS sport, in black, I guess that’s space grey. So far says 9/21.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for the info.  The rep that did my over the phone purchase. Told me by 9/21. I talk to another rep later that told me it was one day shipping because I had to order over the phone. Hopefully everything works out great on Friday. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

My Apple Watch says 10/1, I can wait for that though.  

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I pre-ordered the Iphone xs max 64gb in gold on 9-14-18, and my shipping status is still saying processing.  I'm starting to worry that I won't receive my phone on launch day.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

I won’t get mines between sept 26- oct 3 I can wait too😄

seriously I meant to type in series4 watch is going to get hear late. They wanted to variety some info first. 

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

6 years ago

Do not worry. If your date says 09/21, you should be good. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.