The new iPhone 15
tsbrady1's profile

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

Wednesday, August 10th, 2011 12:25 PM

2 camera rolls on I-phone

Somehow or other I have 2 camera roll albums on my I-phone but when I sync there is only 1 in i-tunes with 36 pix. The camera roll that I save pictures to has 36 photos the camera roll album that I want to delete has 49, most are duplicated in the 36 pix album. The problem is that when I select pix in the 49 album I do not get an option to delete, only to share, copy, or print. Anybody have any ideas how I can get rid of the 49 pix album?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks for the reply, I have 2 albums named Camera Roll, I guess I will save them on my computer under a different name and then delete the file in i-tunes and see if that gets rid of one of them. I think your suggestion may solve my problem, thanks again

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

13 years ago

When you press the photo app icon and the album page opens, what does it say?  Do you have a "camera roll" and "photo library", or 2 "camera rolls"  Camera roll is pictures taken on the phone, or photos that you save (like from a message, web page, or email).  These can be deleted on the phone.  Photo library is a set of photos that are synced through iTunes from a folder on your computer that you specify in the iTunes settings.  These can't be deleted on the phone.  They have to be deleted from the folder on the computer, and then when the phone is synced, they are deleted.

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

13 years ago

it has to be from iTunes. Check there again to see if you're syncing photos from your computer. That's the 2nd roll.

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks for your reply, I will check again but on my i-tunes I only had 1 camera roll file and it had 36 pictures in it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.