Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
mariomartinez's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 21st, 2013 2:58 PM

how can I upgrade Recently anounced iPad

Hi

We purchased an iPad on September 20, 2013, 31 days ago, they just announced the new iPad today, October 21. What are my options to upgrade to the new iPad?
Thank you

Mario

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Other than reading about the release of the new model for the past 6 months, there isn't much you can do except learn to read about the upcoming release of products before you buy, Think of it as buying a 2013 car less than a month before the 2014's come out. Yeah you got a new IPad, but you bought an extra year or two of depreciation by not being informed. The good news is, the iPad 4 you have is great machine regardless.

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

11 years ago

you are going to have to call them to confirm, but I think your only real option is buying the new one outright if you want it.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

Did they actually make improvements? What did they change?

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

I agree, but this goes for all tech related items. Most of the time even if you do all the research the second you buy it, its out of date. Apple is pretty good at not allowing much info out until just before launch. I don't care much for the finger print addition but the smart cover sounds like it would make for a big seller.

Not finding what you're looking for?