Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Wavendor's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 6th, 2019 7:44 PM

app depot

I I am trying to download the APP depot app and I can’t find it in the App Store for Apple does anyone know where it is I am currently a vendor with AT&T

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Wavendor,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to look into this for you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2QxQjr2

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello Laura!

I'm a contractor for a ATT turf vendor in the Desert West Region and im having issues loging into App Depot, its telling me that my ID is not registered ans i set it up last week in my phone and was working perfectly my ID FL672E, can you please help me with this issue? Thanks

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Fledezma1277,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Your Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Account Name:

Account Details:

Business or Residential:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello, I am having problems finding  the download for the app depot. Can anyone help me with this issue please

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @JasonHernandez,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Forum. We will be happy to help! In order to further assist, please send us a private message by clicking here and provide the following information.

Your Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:

Account Details:

Thank you,

Melissa

Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@ATTBusinessForums

I have a question and need a response as quickly as I can get it today please, I'm up against a deadline. We use MDM (Mobile Device Management) on an MDM server to manage the apps and security on our Apple and Android mobile devices. We need to add App Depot to the list of applications to push to our users.

I need to know if App Depot can be downloaded through Google Play and Apple Business Manager? Or as a Store or Enterprise app?

If there are any available documents or other references available based on your response, I would appreciate knowing where to locate them.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello MJon,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number in the subject #7476459 line.

Your Full Name:

Business Name:

Business Number:
Preferred Contact #:

Email:

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello MJon,

Do you have AT&T service. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number in the subject #7476459 line.

Your Full Name:

AT&T Business Name:

AT&T Business Number:
Preferred Contact #: 

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm in need of an updated version of the AT&T App Depot for our MDM Service can you guys please assist today! Need this to work our your guy's cell towers

Cody Kelsey

Betacom INC

IT Coordinator

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @vbahreini

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.

This link will take you to the webform to download the app . If you need any additional assistance please let us know. We are always here to help.

https://attsuppliers.com/downloads/APP-DEPOT-Job-Aid-02202018-R1.pdf

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @vbahreini,

Are you able to download any other apps without it prompting to connect to iTunes?

Chris

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

I can see if I can find any more information on this.  However, have you already been setup to use this APP?

The vendor has to be set up in the system to be a vendor for AT&T, have an FA location type of Vendor Warehouse. and have access to VAST. Before they get access to VAST they have to be set up via FIELD GLASS, Request an ATTUID and Global Login for each person wanting to use VAST, Request and FA location type for their warehouse and then they have to request access to VAST.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

4 years ago

You may need to create a trouble ticket: http://sm.att.com/bb70213f

Click on "Contact Us" and "Create a trouble ticket" then "Vast"

Not finding what you're looking for?