Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
vilchik's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 11th, 2019 2:07 PM

Unlock

Hi. I am writing to inform you that today I have tried to unlock my iPhone just once. But I was denied. I was informed that I had tried to unlock it too often and need to try again after 30 days. Please help me to solve this problem. I look forward to hearing from you.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello vilchik,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. Sorry to hear about the unlock device issue. Is your device paid off in full? We will be glad to look into this for you and be of some help. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2XGtmoZ) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

IMEI:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

my problem is not solved. the expert refused to help me.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @vilchik,

Thank you for your recent posting we appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I am sorry you haven't received the help needed. I am happy to help. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message by clicking here:

Please include the following details:                                                                                      

Full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Address:

Phone number associated with the account:

Preferred Contact #:

Email address:

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?