Re: Trying to setup company email with iphone but getting error
When using your company email with iPhone, you need to ensure that your account is provisioned correctly with the correct data plan for the iphone. If uncertain about your data plan provisioning you can chat with a live specialist at www.att.com/biztech and click on "Chat Now".
In addition to having the correct data plan the following needs to be verified by your system administrator or correct contact at your company:
• Email: Enter your corporate e-mail address
• Domain: Enter the company domain (optional)
• Username: Enter username used to log into company's corporate network.
• Password: Enter the password used to log into company's corporate network.
• Description: Enter a description for the account, such as "Work", "Exchange", etc. You can also find steps on how to configure