Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
LtrknyWayne's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 7th, 2018 9:47 PM

DirecTV CCK and apps stop working ONLY on Sunday around 4-5PM

I'm actually asking for a store manager of a commercial account. He says every Sunday the app on his phone as well as the iPad which are setup to change channels (usually for sports events) just stop working - but only on Sunday,  and only for a brief period of time. Around 4-5PM. At this time of day it's important to be able to change to the next game or race,  ..or whatever. 

He says it's not just this restaurant,  that DirecTV did the same thing at the last place he managed as well. 

The only thing I can think of is if one I the devices was scheduled to do updates at that time. I know the iPads definitely are not. They're set to not update at all. There's no DirecTV updates at that time,  right??

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @LtrknyWayne,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2E6jsbO

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?