Explore & discover

Helpful Links

DEP att ipad remove from DEP program.

Contributor

DEP att ipad remove from DEP program.

Hi,

The ipad air 2 which I purchased a year and a half ago suddenly displayed a message that my device is part of at&t's dep program.  Normally after every update, I do a factory data reset/erase and then re enter my apple id.    I've never had an account with apple and I don't have an account with at&t.  The apple enterprise rep told me that prosys and apple reseller has added my serial number to at&t's dep program.  I need to contact them to remove it or "disown" it.  

Who do I speak with or talk to regarding this issue.  The ipad is mine and has never been part of any company or co-operation.  Simply used to play netflix and light web browsing.  

I would be eternally grateful if someone could help me.  I bought the device in early 2016. 

I can provide any information that is needed to help with this situation.

Regards

R. Gor

Message 1 of 3
Administrator

Re: DEP att ipad remove from DEP program.

Hello @ rahgor, 

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to look into this and see how I can help.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

IMEI to the device:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: DEP att ipad remove from DEP program.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.  I'll keep an eye out.  I haven't heard anything from anyone yet.

rg

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support