Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
shankarraju's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 25th, 2017 7:07 PM

Contract Payoff and Unlock phone

Dear Team

I have purchased post paid connection along with the iPhone 8+ phone with 24 months Installment contract. Now i have decided to payoff the remaining amount so that i can get my phone unlocked. Please let me know the process and how long does it take to get my phone unlocked?

Regards

Shankar Raju

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello Shankar,

You can go here to request your device unlock: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

If further assistance is needed, please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:     

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Wireless #:

·         Email address:

·         Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi Nancy I get -" Looks like you haven't paid off your device yet. Follow these steps to pay off your installment plan. Then, wait 48 hours before you submit a new request." but my devices are all paid off. i am with a different carrier using an old nokia and thats the message i get .. pls help unlock my phone.

• 

4 Messages

@djk1000 I have the same problem..

ACE - Expert

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

You will usually have to wait until the next billing cycle until the computer shows that your phone is fully paid off. You can request help from advanced support. They may be able to push through the unlock.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @djk1000,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I sent a reply to your private message. We will be glad to get you some further help for your concerns. -Lisa

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I brought the phone from local store and paid in full. Just trying to submit unlock request and it says payoff installment plan? I have no plan. Phone is paid off? What is going on? Can you please help?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @tandy123,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2Vu1Nzj

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account
  • Wireless #:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Just replied.. Thanks for the quick follow up. I was lost for close to 3 hours in ATT world from one person to another around the globe.. Billing, to prepay, to postpaid to sales and back to billing. No one has any clue what is going on.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @tandy123,

We apologize for this experience. We will be happy to help you.

In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2Vtrb8q

Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Who do I sent this to? It’s has sent to whom?????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello,

I would like to talk pay off installment plans for 2 of the phones on my business account and unlock those phones as soon as possible. Those employees no longer work for my company and I do not want to continue to pay their monthly phone bill.

PLease let me know what to do. I tried talking to someone on the phone, but after 45 minutes and everyone passing me around, I hung up. It was extremely frustrating. 

Thank you. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @kebrady3

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the poor customer experience you had thus far.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?