Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
apple1234567's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 15th, 2017 9:22 PM

Apple Watch Series 3 billing on corporate account

Hello, I am interested in ordering a Apple Watch series 3 but it will be connected to my corporate number which is billed to my company. Is there a way to have the $10/mo charge to connect the apple watch billed to me instead?

Also, do I have to order the watch through business premier or can I order through apple or the AT&T consumer website and then connect to my corporate line?

Thanks

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello apple1234567. I'm happy to answer your questions. The Apple Watch 3 will need to be ordered via Premier because it will be connected to your corporate number. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bill you the $10 monthly charge separately. I know that isn't what you'd like to hear and I apologize. May I assist you with anything else? Sincerely, Nancy T.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Ok thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

When will this be fixed?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Scott418,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  We are more than happy to answer your question.  Currently, if you have an Apple Watch Series 3 and want to use it on a Corporate Number it would still need to be under the same account.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

You guys are leaving money on the table by not being able to figure this out. I work for a Fortune 500 company that won’t pay for the plan, but I and many of my co-workers would add these in a heartbeat if we could pay separately for them. I even asked our mobile plan administrator and was told our company would allow it as long as AT&T offered a way to bill it separately, but despite all requests on behalf of our employees, AT&T was still not offering this option. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Sujovian,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  In August, the requirement for both devices has been lifted.  You can have each device on separate accounts and still have it synced together via NumberSync.  If you have any further questions, feel free to send us a private message me by clicking here

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?