Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
rodolfog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 7:08 PM

Apple DEP Program

Hi there,   We are trying to deploy Apple's Device Enrolment Program (DEP) and require AT&T DEP Reseller ID to complete the registration. I have contacted my account manager and he has no idea what I am talking about. Hoping someone here can help. Thanks 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @lukobravo

Business customers who are looking to enroll in the Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) program can get started by visiting apple.com/business/dep and signing up through Apple. Apple requires the AT&T Apple Reseller ID of 722D390 as part of the enrollment process; please allow several days for enrollment processing to complete

If you need any further assistance please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Thank you,

Lisa

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi rodolfog,

I apologize for any inconvenience. I would be happy to help. I have sent you an email requesting more information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello,

I was looking for the same information. Would you be able to help me as well? Thank you.

Former Employee

• 

288 Messages

9 years ago

Hello jbacheldor,

I will be happy to assist you. I emailed you requesting additional information. Please reply for assistance.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I would also like to know how to sign up for this, our account manager didnt know anything about this

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi tsmith555,

I will be happy to look into this for you. I have sent you an email requesting more information. Please respond with the requested information so I can further assist.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

i need this information and it seems that no one at att has any idea what i am talking about can you help me too please

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hi ignitegnd,

I'll be happy to look into this for you, I've sent you an email so we can get started. I'll be standing by for your response.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I too need this information.  I've transferred back and forth between AT&T support and Apple support.  No one seems to know anything about the DEP Program.

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Michaelarnold,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are looking into this program. I have sent you an email.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

hello i am also trying to enrollin in the apple device management program it is asking for the DEP he have no idea what this is please help

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

hello i am also trying to enrollin in the apple device management program it is asking for the DEP he have no idea what this is please help

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

osmansidd,

Hello I will be glad to look into this for you, Once I have some information I will follow up with you.

Thank you 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I also need to get the DEP number for AT&T.  I purchase all of our iphones through you all...

Former Employee

• 

288 Messages

9 years ago

Hi bertwilder,

I am happy to assist you. I emailed you at the address provided when you registered. Please forward the information for assistance.

Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?