Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Apple DEP/Account Representative

Contributor

Apple DEP/Account Representative

I've been trying for several months to get assistance with setting up DEP. Every support representative I have spoken or chatted with has given me a different answer regarding the enrollment process, who my account rep is, or if our company even has one. Eventually I was able to get the contact information for our account rep but after numerous emails and voicemails (to the rep and their backup) I have gotten zero responses. I have the DEE program customer request form completed and ready to submit. How can I get this finished?

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Apple DEP/Account Representative

Hello @dquintan55

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  We will be more than happy to help.  Have you already received your DEP number from Apple by requesting it here: apple.com/business/dep? If you need further help please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Business Name:

Number to the Account:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support