Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
chrisv899's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 19th, 2018 7:44 PM

AT&T canceled my order - extremely upset with AT&T's services

I called back in October to cancel a phone line (one of our iphones stopped working). I was told about a promotion for a free iphone SE. I agreed, went through all necessary info with representative. Several weeks went by and iPhone was not arriving so I called back.  I was told the order was canceled! (Frustrated I again called customer service and they said they would reorder for me. I was assured that I would receive this phone. Fast forward to another month- NO PHONE! I called again and they told me it was back ordered but I would receive the phone....went through the whole thing again!!! Well the shipping window came and went...surprise...no phone. Called again, no one could help me. Spoke to numerous representatives- none could help me. I asked to speak to a manager- This was a complete waste of time!!! He was not understanding at all and did not care that AT&T representatives  have inaccurate information and are promising things that they can't provide!!!

I know that the SE is no longer in production- SO WHY WAS I PROMISED ONE ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?????

I am extremely irritated and will be shopping for another provider. This is UNACCEPTABLE! I will definitely be sharing my frustrations with everyone I know!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @chrisv899

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the poor customer experience you had thus far.  I will be happy to investigate this further to see what happen.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Order Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?