Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 16, 2013
6:11:30 PM
wi fi wps issue with s3

why do i have to punch in my wi fi wps code every time i get home? just started doing it the past 2 weeks. dose anybody else have this problem?

why do i have to punch in my wi fi wps code every time i get home? just started doing it the past 2 weeks. dose anybody else have this problem?

wi fi wps issue with s3

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2013 2:31:25 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi blackmanta,

I don't have a Samsung phone to try and don't know if it has those settings, but some android phones have a "Local Wi-Fi Networks" setting that needs to be switched "On" under Location Based Wi-Fi (Might be in Settings - Networks or Settings - More). Can you see if you have anything like that?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi blackmanta,

I don't have a Samsung phone to try and don't know if it has those settings, but some android phones have a "Local Wi-Fi Networks" setting that needs to be switched "On" under Location Based Wi-Fi (Might be in Settings - Networks or Settings - More). Can you see if you have anything like that?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: wi fi wps issue with s3

2 of 2 (5,207 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments