For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
lordie's profile

Scholar

• 

149 Messages

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 12:30 AM

what is the difference in android

I know basically the diff but i have a
lg optimus logic 2.3.6 droid i am not sure what the different is in droids .?

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

@lordie - it honestly depends on what you mean? Do you mean in terms of software version? If your device was version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), then it would only have bugs that were patched from the previous version as well as (and this is a maybe) have new apps or functionalities. 🙂

Scholar

• 

149 Messages

10 years ago

I have a lg optimus 2.3 gingerbread andriod i reset it three times already . i get good service w it but

Scholar

• 

149 Messages

10 years ago

it has days were it doesmt wanna download my yahoo email and some day i have to clear data from the browser .not to mention the face book app . so i just wanted to know why i find it weird

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

There are many differences with the various versions of android. Your version is now roughly 4 years old, but is still a common "baseline" version that developers will support - so you should have pretty good application compatibility. I've found that the latest 4.x versions of Android are far more stable. Of course the hardware itself is also far better now.

The other problem you're likely experiencing is your phone itself is likely not as capable as current devices - it probably has less internal memory, and a slower cpu - so it may have difficulty running larger applications.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.