The Samsung Galaxy S24
makshapar's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 6th, 2012 5:25 PM

unlocking Acer Iconia TAB A501

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I need your advice!
My Acer Iconia TAB A501 locked for work in network AT&T but
I live in Russia and the AT&T company does not provide communication services
Please advise how I can get the unlock code for my tablet PC

P.S.maybe someone knows the email a technical support to send request,I will be very grateful!

Unfortunately, I have bad English conversationSmiley Sad
I will be glad to get advice
thanks
with respect
(removed for confidentiality)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hello makshapar!  Thanks for registering with the forums and for your post!

Please send your device IMEI and AT&T phone number (if available) to worldconnect@amcustomercare.att-mail.com for assistance with this issue!

Please reach out to me via private message (see blue envelope, top right of the screen - my username ATTDelia) if you have any additional questions!

Regards,

~Delia

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you very murch ATTDelia for reply immediately! I try and let you know

Best regards

Maks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hello Delia

it has been a while since I bought my ACER in Houston that I was looking for a solution to my problem, which is exaclty the same of MakShapar.

I live in Italy and I cannot unlock the AT&T SIM to use mine local SIM.

I've friends in houston who went personally to AT&T shop/center and been told that No Lock code was available for this tablet!!

Now it is almost 9 months passed since I bought this and I'm wondering if I can kindly get one!

Thanks a lot for any help!!

PLEASE!!

Roberto

PS: I never got an AT&T number with the device

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

hello 

is not normal to revive a topic that is pretty old but I really need some help with the same problem. 

I;m from Europe and I have bought 2 A501 - one for me and another one as a gift. Now I would like to use the 3/4G feature and I can;t due to the sim lock issue. 

Would be possible to receive the unlock codes for my tablets? 

do I need to send a mail to the address specified in ATTDelia;s post or I should send her a PM with my IMEI;s?

Thank you in advance

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hey there nardy63, if you haven't already, please send your device IMEI to worldconnect@amcustomercare.att-mail.com with all your details for further assistance! Thanks! ~Delia

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hello Delia, 
My Acer Iconia TAB A501 locked for work in network AT&T but I live in Brazil

and the AT&T company does not provide communication services in here.
Please advise how I can get the unlock code for my tablet.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

@luiz_torres wrote:

Hello Delia, 
My Acer Iconia TAB A501 locked for work in network AT&T but I live in Brazil

and the AT&T company does not provide communication services in here.
Please advise how I can get the unlock code for my tablet.

Just see the post directly above yours.  Email the IMEI information to the address posted, and apparently AT&T can help you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

buenos días desde Perú, yo tengo el mismo problema, me he comprado una tablet acer a501 y la tengo en Perú y no puedo usarla con los operadores locales pues pide un código de 16 dígitos para desbloquear imei, saludos a todos y gracias por cualquier ayuda

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

EXCLUSIVE DEVICE
AT&T revised the device unlock policy earlier this year. AT&T Mobility now provides available unlock codes upon request, provided that: the device DOES NOT have a long-term exclusive sales arrangement, or that any previously existing period of exclusivity associated with the device has expired.

Unfortunately there is no agreed expiration date of the exclusivity agreement covering the Acer A501-10S16u Acer Iconia Tab A501. These devices are not being unlocked.

More information and options are available on the Answer Center website;
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB68427&cv=820#fbid=JLLQh_Dla1a

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Hello,

My name is Carlos and I am a resident of Brazil Iconia A501 Tablet have a registered ATT, the loyalty contract has expired and I want to unlock it. I wonder if it is possible to help me [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] have no phone number or ATT SimCard.

Already I am very grateful

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.