The Samsung Galaxy S24
tknigh74t's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 11th, 2013 2:42 AM

unlock codes

I recently purchased an at@t samsung galaxy express to use on metro pcs. It was supposed to be unlocked upon arrival but isnt. Can someone please help me unlock my new phone. It would be very apprecisted

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hello, tknight74t!

All phones purchased from AT&T typically come locked to this network. Where did you purchase your device? If you click on the link below, you'll see AT&T's unlock policy and requirements.

Provided you meet all the requirements, you should be able to submit a request to unlock your device from that same page.

AT&T's Unlock Policy and Requirements

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

If the device was purchased from a 3rd party vendor and advertised as SIM unlocked, you should contact the vendor to remedy the situation.  AT&T only supplies SIM unlock codes for current AT&T account holders.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I requested my unlock code over a week ago and it was approved to be unlocked but i still dont have the code. I have contacted AT&T about this about 8 times with no resolution IMEI ****  Request Date/Time 11/08/2013 12:31 PM Request Number ***Current Status ATT Mobile Device Unlock Approved

[edited for privacy]

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

req#****

[edited for privacy - please do not publish unique or personal information]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.