Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2012
7:32:50 PM
View profile
unable to connect server

Need advice on how to make my SAMSUNG Infuse I997 connect to server.  Suddenly my e-mail application with hotmail account stopped downloading messages and I only get unable to connect server messageerror.  All settings remain the same except for account password which I change every 72 days.  What could I do to remedy this issue?

Need advice on how to make my SAMSUNG Infuse I997 connect to server.  Suddenly my e-mail application with hotmail account stopped downloading messages and I only get unable to connect server messageerror.  All settings remain the same except for account password which I change every 72 days.  What could I do to remedy this issue?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 2, 2012 9:30:44 PM
(0)
Professor

Hmmm maybe try logging in on your PC and see if the password is still the same, then if it is, try deleting the account and putting it on again,

Accepted Solution

unable to connect server

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 2, 2012 9:30:44 PM
(0)
Professor

Hmmm maybe try logging in on your PC and see if the password is still the same, then if it is, try deleting the account and putting it on again,

Re: unable to connect server

2 of 5 (12,689 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2012 4:23:58 PM
(0)
Contributor

I went to solutions but it didn't state how to fix it.

I went to solutions but it didn't state how to fix it.

3 of 5 (11,986 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 11:37:47 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have the same issue, however I have noticed it works fine with WiFi on. Whenever my WiFi is off I can't acces my email getting messae 'unable to connect server'.  Does anyone have the solution. Thanks.

I have the same issue, however I have noticed it works fine with WiFi on. Whenever my WiFi is off I can't acces my email getting messae 'unable to connect server'.  Does anyone have the solution. Thanks.

4 of 5 (10,173 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 3:18:04 PM
(0)
Tutor
Found the problem. Go to Settings -> Wireless and network -> -> Mobile networks --> 'Use packet data' checkbox must be checked
Found the problem. Go to Settings -> Wireless and network -> -> Mobile networks --> 'Use packet data' checkbox must be checked

5 of 5 (10,157 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments