The Samsung Galaxy S24
itisunotme's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 5th, 2017 8:17 AM

the operating softwere on phone

my cell carrier change the operating software on my phone after several times of complaining that I did not like it they told me it was the samsung who did it I would have to get a hold of them to fix it three and a half hours later Samsung told me no it was my cell provider who did that another hour on phone the carrier admitted it was them but to fix it i have to take a day off and drive 150 miles to fix what had been done to my phone so to sum it up i was lied to ,wasted a day because of a lie,and now i have to loose a day of work risk my life driving to another city and pay the gas at$ 350 a gallon my car is old gets 8 miles to a gallon to fix the problem that i am not responsible for i should get a job working for them because then its not my fault im not responcible and larry did it oh all that money u spent for insurence
good luck you will need it

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Software updates come from the manufacturer.    Carrier updates do come from the carrier.  

The recent carrier updates did cause some SIM cards to stop working.  That being the case the only way to fix it is replace the SIM card.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.