Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 1, 2013
9:57:39 AM
View profile
starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

My phone settings are supposed touse automatic date & taime provided by user network.  Recently it starting loosing minutes and can run as much as an half hour slow before i notice itl.  Would could cause this?

My phone settings are supposed touse automatic date & taime provided by user network.  Recently it starting loosing minutes and can run as much as an half hour slow before i notice itl.  Would could cause this?

starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 6:04:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

It could be that the network time in your area is actually incorrect.  Try to deselect this option, and see if the issue improves.

It could be that the network time in your area is actually incorrect.  Try to deselect this option, and see if the issue improves.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

2 of 4 (4,986 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 9:00:40 AM
(0)
Contributor
It just started recently and I have tried it both with the "network" and setting it myself.? I was wondering if the battery getting older (about a year and a half) might cause it.? Just in case, I ordered a new battery to see if it makes any difference.
It just started recently and I have tried it both with the "network" and setting it myself.? I was wondering if the battery getting older (about a year and a half) might cause it.? Just in case, I ordered a new battery to see if it makes any difference.

Re: starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

3 of 4 (4,978 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 9:07:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You're wasting your money.  The condition of the battery will not affect the accuracy of the clock.

You're wasting your money.  The condition of the battery will not affect the accuracy of the clock.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (4,975 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments