starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

Highlighted
Contributor

starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

My phone settings are supposed touse automatic date & taime provided by user network.  Recently it starting loosing minutes and can run as much as an half hour slow before i notice itl.  Would could cause this?

Message 1 of 4 (5,120 Views)
Professor

Re: starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

It could be that the network time in your area is actually incorrect.  Try to deselect this option, and see if the issue improves.

Message 2 of 4 (5,045 Views)
Contributor

Re: starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

It just started recently and I have tried it both with the "network" and setting it myself.? I was wondering if the battery getting older (about a year and a half) might cause it.? Just in case, I ordered a new battery to see if it makes any difference.
Message 3 of 4 (5,037 Views)
Professor

You're wasting your money.  The condition of the battery will not affect the accuracy of the clock.

Message 4 of 4 (5,034 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support