starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

Highlighted
Contributor

starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

My phone settings are supposed touse automatic date & taime provided by user network.  Recently it starting loosing minutes and can run as much as an half hour slow before i notice itl.  Would could cause this?

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

It could be that the network time in your area is actually incorrect.  Try to deselect this option, and see if the issue improves.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: starting loosing minutes and the time can be as much as a half an hour slow before I notice it.

It just started recently and I have tried it both with the "network" and setting it myself.? I was wondering if the battery getting older (about a year and a half) might cause it.? Just in case, I ordered a new battery to see if it makes any difference.
Message 3 of 4
Professor

You're wasting your money.  The condition of the battery will not affect the accuracy of the clock.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support