Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 7, 2012
2:11:04 PM
View profile
sony tablet p unlock code

I am living out of the US and I need to unlock sony tablet p from at&t, trying to contact with at&t but I couldn't because I don't have any at&t number. 

How can I contact without at&t number?

I am trying to call customer support but in 4 minutes communication is disconnecting.

I am living out of the US and I need to unlock sony tablet p from at&t, trying to contact with at&t but I couldn't because I don't have any at&t number. 

How can I contact without at&t number?

I am trying to call customer support but in 4 minutes communication is disconnecting.

sony tablet p unlock code

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2012 2:37:47 PM
(0)
Employee
Have to call them. Only way
Have to call them. Only way
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: sony tablet p unlock code

2 of 4 (2,185 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2012 4:18:11 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi AT&T Employee

Checking other forums it seems that AT&T doesn't have the code and Sony doesn't have the code ? Very odd

Maybe you can investigate why no code is available, or give a no. we can call with someone in AT&T who does know how to solve this

Much appreciated

Thanks

Hi AT&T Employee

Checking other forums it seems that AT&T doesn't have the code and Sony doesn't have the code ? Very odd

Maybe you can investigate why no code is available, or give a no. we can call with someone in AT&T who does know how to solve this

Much appreciated

Thanks

3 of 4 (1,372 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2012 11:55:48 PM
(0)
Contributor

Dear AT&T

How come!! You dont provide the code after near about 01 years. We expect more from you. We may need to use the device elsewhere. I think u will understand. Thanks in advance.

Dear AT&T

How come!! You dont provide the code after near about 01 years. We expect more from you. We may need to use the device elsewhere. I think u will understand. Thanks in advance.

4 of 4 (1,166 Views)