sms forwarding?

Contributor

sms forwarding?

So heres the deal. Tomorrow im getting the HTC One. Not a big deal. I was considering the S4 but... nobody will give me feedback so i decided myself. Regardless. I have tons of locked messages i would love to forward to my new phone. Is there any way i can do this? I have the LG Escape. Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
Former Moderator

Re: sms forwarding?

colemanthill,

Off the top of my head I can think of two possibilities, getting a mini to micro sim card adapter is one. I believe the LG Escape has a mini while the HTC has a micro. You should also be able to bring both phones into an ATT store where they will transfer your messages for you.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Professor

Easiest way would be to backup those messages, then restore them on the new device.

Google "sms backup" for more infos.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I actually made it work. I forgot about HTC transfer, all I had to do was download it on the old phone and connect to the new one!
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support