sim card not detected

Highlighted
Mentor

sim card not detected

Anyone having the message "sim card not detected...." pop up on their S4 ??

Message 1 of 4 (1,334 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: sim card not detected

@clg63

Eep sorry to hear about the issues! Have you tried turning off the device and removing the SIM card? Wait 10 seconds before placing it back in the phone, making sure it is properly seated in the tray.

If the phone still displays "No SIM", I would stop by my nearest ATT corporate store and get a replacement.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,260 Views)
Mentor

Replaced sim today at att. Thirty minutes later it did it again. Att sending me a replacement phone with a 44 day warranty. Hope its good!

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Message 3 of 4 (1,259 Views)
ACE - Professor

Awesome to hear! Please do let us know if the issue persists on the replacement! =)
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,252 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.