The Samsung Galaxy S24
Pamhome's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, May 20th, 2017 4:21 PM

screen auto rotate does nt work

auto rotate stooped working.  I got back to upright orientation by restarting device, but how do I fix or manually rotate ATT TrekHD tablet using keyboard or other.  I am concerned gyroscope broke after a drop.

Employee

• 

120 Messages

7 years ago

Sorry you are having issues with your device!  The actual setting can be found under settings then display.  You will see the feature.  Below you can find the actual device support for this device.

https://www.att.com/device-support/index/ATT/ATTK88/

(edited)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I have tried that several times.  That doesnt change anything anymore.  If it can be recalibrated for rotations, or other fix, great, but if cant find it.  Otherwise I;d like to find a manual for viewing videos.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I did find in the instruction manual that I should be able to change orientation of the screen by swiping down with two fingers from to, and there should be an icon for auto-rotate/portrait/landscape. When I do that, it just toggles between auto-rotate and Portrait. Landscape is not an option which is likely why it doesnt rotate. So how do I get Landscape option?

Employee

• 

120 Messages

7 years ago

Auto rotate option is going to be the landscape and portrait.  Try toggling it to the auto rotate.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Was on auto rotate . Turn off and on and did factory rest.  Still mothing.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.